Fala

Monday, December 11, 2006


This is me with Peaches. She came from the rescue about a year before I did. When I came here she taught me how to be polite and to sit and wait for my food. After I watched her and heard mom tell Peach she was a good girl I wanted mom to tell me the same thing. Now I sit and wait for my food too. She also taught me at the dog park I don't have to follow mom and dad the whole time. The last time I went I had fun and went off on my own, but once mom and dad found me I did check in after that. Peaches is a lot of fun to play with, but sometimes she gest bossy. Don't tell her I said that!!! We also live with Aria, she is a 13 year old dalmatian. I don't have any pictures with her, she doesn't like to have her picture taken anymore. She is very nice. She likes to give me a bath. When I came to live here, I wasn't feeling well, she let me sleep next to her. Mom said she doesn't like anyone next to her. She must really like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home